Saturday, May 2, 2009

Magnolias and more

It's been a while since my last post. I'm getting back on track, I've just been extremely tired all the time, I'm expecting our second child and am almost through the first trimester. So now I'm getting my energy back and I've been able to make a few cards this past week or so. I'm on a roll now ;) I've been playing with my Magnolia stamps a little bit and trying to use up some of my patterned paper. I need to use my paper before buying more.

Here I've matched Tilda up with Basic Grey's Cupcake collection. I used my Stampin'Up inks to color in the image and the card stock and ribbon are also from SU.
I don't think I've actually made a card with this Edwin image before. I decided to paper piece his clothes here and I used Basic Grey's Offbeat collection. I used A LOT of Crystal Effects here, I covered almost all of Edwin with is, and where I didn't use Crystal Effects I used Stickles glitter glue.
Today is the National (or International) Scrapbooking Day so I feel like I should post my latest LO. Now, if I were in the fashion business I would have been fired on the spot for mixing so many different patterns...
so lycky for me I'm just a crafter ;) The paper I used here is from Basic Grey's Wassail collection.
Can you tell I'm a BG fan???
I am planning on scrapping tonight. I've got a few pictures from our trip to Florida that I want to play with.
I've got a few more cards to show you, there's a new challenge over at SIK and I had to make something of course ;) I'll post my creations soon, I haven't put the pics on the computer yet.
Until then...
TFL

4 comments:

Eveline said...

Hulda, congratulations on your pregnancy! I was wondering where you had gone to.
Love the LO with all the BG paper. It looks so good together. And your cards look good too. I like the way you paper pieced the second image.
Did you get my e-mail a while ago? If nog I'll send it again.
Eveline.

Ingunn said...

Kveðja og knús úr Whoville...

Chruss said...

Hej!
Säljer du fortfarande för SU?

Filka said...

beautiful card ;)