Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Christmas in September 1

I just love making Christmas cards and I've got so much "Christmas" designer paper I need to go through before I can even look at all the new Christmas paper.....I'm not sure I'll be able to buy any of the new stuff.

This cute little snowman is from a clear stamp set from Hampton Art. I, of course, covered it with glitter after coloring it in. the designer paper is from Scenic Route, it's a couple of years old and I still love it. Too girly to use on my Christmas layouts though.
---
I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while. The summer heat has been killing me. I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant now, expecting another boy. I'm still working a little bit and tomorrow I've gotta take the 3 hour diabetes test (I tried once but failed when my stomach couldn't take the smell (BO) from a guy in the waiting room at the lab). I hope I can keep the sugar drink in my stomach for 3 hours tomorrow, I really don't want to go through all this again.
Anyway, I'll be posting mostly Christmas cards from now until Christmas, I might add a few regular cards in between.
TFL

2 comments:

Eygló said...

ég hlakka til að sjá fleiri kort frá þér ;)

Eveline said...

Glad to see you back in blogland. Love the card. Take care.
Eveline.