Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Christmas in September 2

Inkadinkado Christmas birdie.
I got this image ready around last Christmas, but didn't use it at the time (obviously). I stamped the image in Versamark and covered it with black embossing powder. I then heat embossed it. I brayered the image with Soft Sky and then sponged Night of Navy around the edges. Sanded the edges and used a white Signo gel pen to color in some of the snowflakes. I then covered the whole image with Versamark and covered it with Iridescent Ice glitter embossing powder and heat embossed it. The big chipboard snowflake is from Bazill and I just covered it with Crystal Effects and Martha Stewart glitter.

I really like how it turned out, looks pretty simple and clean.
TFL

1 comment:

Eveline said...

This is beautiful. I love the glitter all over the image.
Eveline.