Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christmas in October 1

Magnolia Christmas

This card is made with Basic Grey scraps I had in my stash and Stampin'Up card stock. The image is colored with my Stampin'Up ink and the dress is paper pieced.


Again I've used my SU ink to color in the image. The pattered paper is partly from Basic Grey and partly "unknown"....something from my stash.

Here I'm using patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.
The little girl's dress is so perfect for paper piecing. The stamp is from Magnolia and I think it's so cute.
---
My pregnancy is going pretty good. I've got gestational diabetes so I get check-ups every week. The baby seems to be growing normally and I'm able to keep my blood sugar numbers pretty good so right now I don't need any medicin or insulin. Hopefully I can keep it that way until the baby's out. My biggest problem at the moment is finding pants that fit and are comfortable...I just feel like wearing my jammies all day ;)

Anyways...hope you're having a good week!

TFL

No comments: