Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!

And of course I've got a couple of cards to show you today.

I'm still working on using up my scrap pile. The stamp is from Stampin'Up. I used my Nestabilities to cut the circle and the scallop circle. Pretty simple, no glitter....just a simple boy card.


And I actually made a Halloween card. I never make those. I think this is the only Halloween stamp I have actually. Not that I'm against Halloween, I just didn't grow up celebrating it. All the card stock is from Stampin'Up and I used my Stampin'Up markers to color in the image....and put glitter on it of course. I got out my Cuttlebug embossing folders instead of buying Halloween patterned paper.
I hope you're having a great day. We've got some sunshine here :)

TFL

1 comment:

Bryndís said...

Til hamingju með daginn :) Bæði kortin mjög flott hjá þér sæta mín :)