Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hope you've had a great start of the year 2010! Mine has been slow. My husband's been working a lot and we've had freezing temperatures so I haven't been able to take my boys out much. The little one stayed 11 days in NICU before coming home with us. And a couple of weeks after he came home I took a few pictures of my boys for the Christmas cards.

We were lucky and got white Christmas!!!
Of course my little preemie doesn't look like a preemie at all now. He's 12 weeks old and is doing great, 12lbs4oz (born 5lbs.). Hopefully he's changing his sleeping schedule now though....I wouldn't mind sleeping more hours between feedings. For a while there I was getting about 75 minutes between feedings.
But now I'm hoping he'll take at least one 4-5 hour "nap" at night time, he's been doing that during the day sometimes. Big brother is trying really hard to be helpful...but mostly gets in the way unfortunately. But I try to let him help me out as much as possible. He does pretty good most of the time. Big brother got in a fight with the snowman he made, that's why his face looks the way it is. He was actually trying to climb on the snowman and managed to fall off on the frozen ground.
I haven't been able to make many cards but I'm trying to find time to do a little bit each week.
I made this card the other day. The stamp is from Inkadinkado I think. I had it already stamped and colored in my stash. I also used Nestabilities and Glimmer Mist for the green-ish background. the card stock and sentiment are from SU.
Well, I better go check some of my older posts and delete spam comments that have been added there lately...some people need to find themselves a better hobby than posting spam all over the place!
TFL

No comments: