Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beautimus and You Rock!

I've got to get back to scrapbooking, I don't give myself time to work on a layout anymore, it seems like. I did make this LO for a challenge. The challenge was to use as much white as we could.
Fortunately I had a bunch of white flowers and that's about it. I haven't bought scrapbooking stuff in a little over a year now. Other than a few pieces of patterned paper which I use mostly in my cardmaking. I took the picture of my boys about a week after baby Jesse came home from the hospital. I can't believe he's already 8 months old.

And here's a card I made, I think, back in February. I used a stampset from Stampin'Up, a bunch of Stickles, a border punch from Stampin'Up and patterned paper from BoBunny.
I wanted to try to make a girly skull card. I think it turned out ok. I had to draw and cut the decorative edge by hand.

And I'll end this post with a picture of my little cutie. You can't see it on this picture but he's got bright red hair :) He's grown so much, he no longer looks like a preemie.
I hope you're all having a nice week.
TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Frábært hauskúpukort og litli snúllinn þinn er algjör rúsínurófa :o)