Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cards from my scrap pile

Here's a good way to use up some of the scrap paper you might have piled up (like me).

I used patterned paper from Basic Grey, border punch, ribbon and markers from Stampin'Up, Spellbinder's Nesties to cut out the rectabgles in my Cuttlebug and a stamp from Inkadinkado. The decorative edge on the card was hand cut. I used my markers to color the stamp before I stamped it. That way I was able to use more than one color.

The stamp here is from Stampin'Up and patterned paper from Basic Grey again. Easy and simple boy card.
Patterned paper from Basic Grey again. Nesties die cut for the background for the giraffe. The giraffe is a stamp from Stampin'Up. Border punch, ribbon and ink also from Stampin'Up.
My little one had a check-up today at the hospital (neonatal check-up) and he's doing just fine, right on schedule in his development. He's 8 months old and weighs 19lbs6oz and is 28 inches tall.
One of my friends gave birth to a baby girl today so now I have to try to make an extra cute "baby girl card". They live in Ireland so I don't know when I'll get to see the baby, but I'm waiting to see some pictures ;)
TFL





1 comment:

Jóna said...

Æðisleg kort !!!

Fannst hvíta kortið með myndinni af strákunum vera í þessu innleggi, það er svoooo fallegt !!!!