Monday, June 7, 2010

A few cards

As some of you know I have not blogged in a few months. I've made plenty of cards and I also took a long break from making cards but mostly I'vebeen waiting for this dang computer to die :p It's been over heating for a while now and now I'm lucky if I can keep it on for more than 30 minutes. I don't get much done in 30 minutes. But I want to give it a try. (we are going to get another computer hopefully soon)


I used a Stampavie stamp on this card. The patterned paper is from my scrap stash. Used Nestabilities to cut the circle and the scallop circle. Added Crystal Effects and glitter to the fairy.


Ballerina Bella stamp from Stamping Bella (dot com). Patterned paper from SU (old).

Stamps from Inkadinkado. Cuttlebug embossing folder. SU ribbon. I actually use my brayer to put ink on my embossing folder (soft sky ink) before I embossed the paper. That made the swirls pop out even more.

I've been busy lately with my boys. The older one got a bicycle for his birthday and we try to take him somewhere he can ride it as often as we can. I'm trying to keep him busy this summer, got VBS coming up this month, summer camp and swim lessons. The little one is doing great, rolling all over the place, not crawling or sitting yet.

TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Dásamlega gaman að sjá kort aftur á blogginu þínu :o)
Flott að venju !