Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ladybug and a baby elephant

I made a card for my friends baby girl. I haven't sent it yet because I've been knitting something for her.
I used a stamp from SU, Nestabilities to cut out the rectangle shape of the card and the circles. The patterned paper is from BoBunny.
This card I made for a little ballerina who loves ladybugs. My son's friend turned 4 this summer and this ladybug from Inkadinkado was just perfect for a card for her. I cut the card with my Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug.
Here's a closeup of the ladybug.
I also want to share a picture of what I found in my flower bed the other day:
A black widdow!!! Luckily I have a husband who was able to get rid of it for me ;p This is actually the second time we find one in our front yard.
This little bug is defenitely not as dangerous....although he's got 2 teeth now:
We actually call him "Red Bug" because his hair is red ;)
And here's my Kindergartner. We've been keeping him busy this summer and now he's just waiting for school to start.
TFL


1 comment:

Jóna said...

Sæt kort, ógeðsleg kónguló OJ OJ OJ !
Æðislegar myndir af strákunum :o)Eins gott að þeir séu ekki að þvælast í blómabeðunum ef þeir rækjust á eina svarta. Mig hryllir við tilhugsunina og það fer hrollur niður eftir bakinu á mér.
knús frá mér :o)