Friday, January 21, 2011

Another wedding card

brrr...it's a cold morning. I was hoping for a two hour delay at my son's school but it didn't happen. It was supposed to snow here but I guess the snowflakes got lost. It wouldn't have mattered much, I didn't have to drag my son out of bed like usual, you see, he lost his first tooth yesterday :) He was so excited to see what the toothfairy would bring him. He made her a picture and (spool)knitted her something. Well the toothfairy, I guess, got a little distracted and left the picture and the knitted thing on top of the printer and my son saw it this morning and got upset about it. He wanted to blame me for stealing the stuff but I am innocent...I would have made sure he'd never see the stuff again...hehe.

Well, onto the card. I used the stamps from Hampton Art again.
I used a border punch from SU, embossing folder from Sizzix, and circle dies from Spellbinders. I kinsd of like the color combination.
My son wanted me to make him a Christmas card, and I waited until Christmas Eve to make it and stuck it on the tree for him to see.
It's an old/retired set from SU...but new to me. I think it's so cute (the stampset that is).

I have also done a little bit of knitting. I finished the neckwarmer but have not taken a picture of it yet. I have also finished a hat for myself.


I used PINK plötulopi, which is unspun icelandic wool. If you are on Ravelry you can find the pattern here. I changed it a little bit.

And I just wanted to post this cute picture of my little one having a fit in the bathtub. He thinks standing in the coolest thing....but I disagree ;)

Hope your weekend will be nice and full of crafty activities :)

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Ferlega flott skrappmynd :O)