Monday, January 17, 2011

Dresses

I made a couple of cards using the dress stamp from Inkadinkado. I had stamped a bunch of dresses a while back and just picked out two from my stash.
This dress is covered in iridescent ice glitter from Stampin'Up. The swirl stamp is from Hamton Art, from the same stamp set as the wedding couple from my last post.

This dress I sprayed with glimmer mist and then covered the dress with Crystal Effects. The dress stamp is one of my favorite stamps.

And this is just a picture taken in my back yard. It's my neighbor's shed. I took the picture last week, I just love the colors. We had a lot of snow and my son's school was closed 4 out of 5 days. And the only day he went to school, they only had classes from 11 am. to 2:30 pm. 
I'm going to take some time for card making this week. We had friends staying with us this weekend so I only got a little bit of knitting done. My neckwarmer is done, just need to wash it. And I've started knitting a hat for myself. I've been using a hat I bought in Sweden 11 years ago, so it's time for a new hat!
I'm going to a Stampin'Up workshop this Thursday and I'm crossing my fingers and hoping my boys won't get sick like the last time I had signed up.
TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Þessi kort eru alltaf jafn flott hjá þér !!! og myndin er æði, sammála með litina.