Friday, January 7, 2011

hÄnglar & stÄnglar Christmas card

I have to say I think this card and the tag below it were my favorite Christmas Creations last year.

The stamp is from hÄnglar & stÄnglar (Sweden). The patterned paper is old/retired Stampin'Up Christmas designer paper. The white roses I got from Norway. I used a Marthe Stewart border punch, Nestabilities and Glimmer Mist. My SIL got the tag on her Christmas present and she put in on her Christmas tree :)

I'm planning on getting creative tonight. I've been knitting but I'm itching to make a few (hopefully) cards when the boys have gone to bed.
I'm knitting a neck warmer for myself. I don't have a picture of it yet, I've not knitted enough yet. But you can see it here!
I hope you'll have a nice weekend. We've got a Winter Waether Advisory, it's snowing but the snow seems to be melting as soon as it hits the ground.
TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Ekkert skrítið að þetta sé í uppáhaldi enda æðisleg kort og stimpillinn frábær :O)