Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I've been a very bad blogger. I've made quite a few cards but not given myself time to blog about them. I blame the changes we had in the fall. My older son started Kindergarten and somehow he changed into a little monster at the same time. He uses all his energy at school to be nice and behave but as soon as he steps off the bus he grows horns...hehe. It's been quite stressful I have to say. I do enjoy being able to spend some quality time with the little one, Hurricane-Jesse. That's my nickname for him. He's almost 15 months now, climbs on everything and gets into everything....but is not walking yet. The brothers get along pretty good most of the time. I don't get to spend much one-on-one with the older one unfortunately, but we did play Scrabble for almost 3 hours on New Year's Eve and he really liked it.
Here's Hurricane-Jesse:

Sylvan:
And here are a few of the Christmas cards I made last year:

And here's one of my favorite picture's I took this Christmas
It's taken (by me) at a restaurant in town.
Now, we'll see if I'll be a better blogger this year....crossing fingers! I might show off some of my knitting too.
Well, I'm off to read one of the books I got for Christmas....
TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Gleðilegt ár Hulda mín :O)
Mikið kannast ég við lýsinguna á þæga barninu sem breytist í eitthvað allt annað en það um leið og það kemur heim til sín hahahahh.
Þeir eru alltaf jafn sætir strákarnir þínir og að sjálfsögðu kortin þín líka :O)
Hafðu það sem best,
knús, Jóna