Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A wedding card

I gave myself a little bit of time last weekend to make a couple of cards. I'm saving one for another post, this is the other card I made.
The base (white card stock) is from Papertrey Ink, The gold card stock is from Stampin'Up and the black one I got at A.C. Moore. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background (embossing folder from Sizzix) and to cut the circles (Spellbinders). The stamps are from Hampton Art. I paperpieced the dress, using retired paper from Stampin'Up.
This is what I've been up to the last 4 days:
Wednesday will be the third day in a row my son is out of school due to bad road conditions, snow and ice. We're not hating it too much...hehe. Monday it snowed quite a bit but the snow was to dry to make a snowman but Tuesday the snow was perfect for it. My little one is not too fond of the snow so he gets to have some daddy time while I play with his brother in the snow.

Here's a picture of the neckwarmer I'm knitting. It's going sooo slow, I'm a little bit past halfway through. The yarn is icelandic wool. The pattern is very easy, I did manage to make a couple of mistakes....but they're not too noticable ;) I haven't decided what my next knitting project will be, maybe socks or mittens for myself.
The sweater my son is wearing in his picture was a Christmas present from my twin sister, she knitted sweaters for both of my boys.

TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Æðislegt kort að vanda og mér lýst vel á prjónaskapinn hjá þér og reyndar systur þinni líka :O)
Knús frá mér :O)