Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday princess

Here's a card for a birthday princess. I took the picture beforfe the glitter dried on the butterfly.
The stamps are from My Cute Stamps, the patterned paper is from Stampin'Up (old). I paper pieced her dress and cut the images out using Spellbinder's die templates. I also used a border punch from Martha Stewart.

Here I used Spellbinder's dies again. The cross is a stamp from Stampin'Up, I'm not sure where the background stamp is from.

I took my little one for a walk down by the river and we spotted this pretty cardinal. He moved around so much that I think I was lucky to actually get a picture of him.
I hope you had a nice weekend. We had great weather and we drove to Lake Lure for a picnic. They're fighting wildfires over there but I don't think any homes are in danger.
TFL

No comments: