Monday, February 14, 2011

More V-Day cards

I made a box for my husband and filled it with Reese's hearts.
I couldn't decide what I wanted it to look like. Not too girlie.....but it's hard when the colors associated with V-Day are red, pink and white. I used natural white card stock and cut it with a Spellbinders die template. Ran it through my Cuttlebug in an embossing folder that I had applied a little bit of ink to and then I sponged the edges.

I made a little pouch for my older son and filled it with peanutbutter m&m's. The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket and has robots on it.

And here's a picture of my son wearing his new socks that I knitted for him. I love the colors (he picked the yarn) and they are very soft but I did not like knitting with this yarn. He is using the left over yarn for his spool knitting.

TFL


No comments: