Thursday, February 3, 2011

Waiting for spring

I'm not really waiting for spring, I don't mind the winter weather all that much. But my cards do remind me of spring. I was looking through my scrap paper and found these patterned papers from DCWV. They are so pretty and some of them even have a little bit of glitter on them.


I used the same stampset from SU as last time. And I was able to match SU inkpads  and ribbon to the patterned paper too. I also had to use my nesties, I got from Santa last Christmas :) And a Martha Stewart border punch.

Here's my little hurricane wearing his newest hat. I used Knit Picks Pallette yarn to knit it. It's very thin and will be perfect for spring. It's not quite thick enough for cold winter weather. 
And I'll end this short post with a sunset picture from Asheville. I love playing with my camera and if I want to take more pics I'm going to have to clean out my memory stick. Sunday is supposed to be pretty nice so I'll make it my goal to empty the card and spend Superbowl Sunday taking pictures somewhere.

TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Kortin eru hreint bjútí, snilli !!!
Sæt húfa á sætum fellibil :O)