Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love

I was browsing Craftgawker and found a card that I really like. I wanted to make my own version of it.
I used Kraft card stock for the base. Then I use Very Vanilla card stock from Stampin'Up for the panel. I used a floral background stamp (retired Stampin'Up) and Sahara sand ink on the panel. Added a doily and then ran it through my Cuttlebug using a label die from Spellbinders. Added a ribbon and a chip board heart that I sprayed with red mist. Pretty simple and easy to make.

We had a very sunny and bright day yesterday and I drove up a steep hill to get a good view of the sunset, it was a little bit windy but warm. I took a whole bunch of pictures of the mountains and the sunset.


TFL 

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Kortið er flott en ekkert Huldu legt !!??
Myndirnar eru æði !!