Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Male confirmation cards

I went through my scrap stash in search of something that would go with Night of Navy (dark blue), Old Olive (olive green) or mellow moss (moss green). I'm not sure where the striped paper is from but it's been a favorite for a long time. I've had it for years and always thought it was too pretty to use.
The patterned paper here is actually old/retired from Stampin'Up.
The cross stamp is from Stampin'Up and the card stock too, except the white card stock, I got it from Papertrey Ink. It looks so pretty when it's embossed. The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug/Provocraft and the die template is from Spellbinders.
Monday morning was so pretty here in the mountains. When I was getting ready to take my older boy to school I had to run back in and get the camera. The mountain tops were covered in frost and snow. I took this picture outside my favorite grocery store.

TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Æðislega falleg kort og ljósmyndin eins og úr ævintýri.