Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tilda and Lake Lure

Last weekend I managed to find a little bit of time to make a "Magnolia" card. I had the image ready colored, just added a little bit of glitter to it and cut it out.  This little Tilda is going to somebody's graduation.
I basically just had to figure out how I wanted the card to look, it didn't take me long to find the right colored paper to use and I think doilies look so good with the Magnolia stamps.

Last Friday morning, when I took my older son to school, the sunrise over Bat Cave/Chimney Rock/Lake Lure looked so pretty. It was a little bit chilly but I decided to take my little one over the mountain and go for a nice walk by the lake.....but all we got to do was play at the playground. Turns out they were doing some controlled burning where we wanted to walk so we couldn't do it. After about an hour there we came home smelling like we'd been at a bonfire. 
I love watching the sunrise when I take my son to school and I wish I could take a picture of it but usually, by the time I've dropped him of the magic is gone and I can't take a picture while I'm driving. Maybe I'll actually get out of the house at 7:30 am on a Saturday or a Sunday morning just to catch that magic. That's a big MAYBE...lol!
Tomorrow I'm going to buy a new craft desk. We're going to move my little hurricane to his own room and move my craft corner to the master bedroom and the desk I've got now is too big. I'm kind of excited about this. Hopefully my little one will start sleeping through the night!!! I'm desperate for a full night sleep!

TFL

2 comments:

Tejal said...

I love the card..love the colors on it..very pretty! and I love those tiny roses..they're the perfect accent to it!

Jóna said...

Flott útskriftarkort og ljósmyndin er algjört æði !