Saturday, April 30, 2011

Orange and black easel card

I had this Stampavie image all ready and waiting to be used. I looked through my scrap stash (which seems to be endless) and found some Basic Grey papers I thought matched the image pretty good. I saw this easel card over at my friend's blog and thought it would be fun to try.
It looks like a regular card and you can open it like a regular car OR open it like I did in the first picture. I really like how it turned out.

I've been "on a roll" making cards since I moved my little one to another room and moved my craft table to the master bedroom. Now I just have to be creative when finding time to blog, the computer is in the same room as the little one and I can't see what I'm doing in the dark (even with nightlights on). And during the day I'm busy keeping up with my little hurricane. He's quite a handful.

Here a cute picture of my older boy from our trip to Linville Falls. He's heard the story about how his dad was trying to be romantic while we were dating. He picked up a dandelion and blew it in my face. Unfortunately I happened to be breathing in and got the stuff in mymouth and a little bit down my throat and found out I'm allergic to it. Now my son thinks it's fun to try to blow dandelions in my face.
He's got Monday off from school which was fortunate because we have to apply for a renewal of his passport and we'd rather not have to get him out of school early to get that done.

TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Kortið er auðvitað æði hjá þér en það slær ekki prinsinn þinn út ! Hann er alltaf jafn sætur :O)

Skemmtilegur hausinn á blogginu þínu :O)