Sunday, April 10, 2011

A special confirmation card

Made for my niece. Today is her confirmation and I'm not there to celebrate it with her and the rest of the family. There's no doubt in my mind that she's the prettiest girl in the group ;)
I used one of my favorite stamps, the dress from Inkadinkado. I used a retired background stamp from Stampin'Up, a doily and a gold layer behind it. The cross is a brad I got somewhere.

And here's a picture I've got og my niece and nephew.

I think this card is one of my favorites of all the cards I've made. And I'm ending this post with a photo I took the other day of one of my tulips. I put the tulip in a jar full of water and put it in the window, then I taped a piece of black card stock to the window to get the black background. Pretty easy. And I just used the light coming through the window, no extra lights. 
Til hamingju með daginn Ingibjörg!

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Þetta kort er líka gull fallegt svo mér finnst ekki skrítið að það sé í uppáhaldi hjá þér :O)