Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedding invitation ideas

I've been working on some ideas for wedding invitations for my niece. She has not chosen the colors for the wedding yet (she's got a few months to think about that) so I'm trying to make cards that would be easy to change the colors to what ever she wants.

I started with this very simple one layer card. I used a stamp from Prima Marketing and a chipboard heart that I covered with Smooch spray. And a red ribbon at the top.
Then I decided to add a layer, used the same stamp as before, cut it out with a label die from Spellbinders and sponged a little bit of color on it. Punched out two heart from chipboard, sprayed with red Smooch and covered them with Crystal Effects. Added a red ribbon.

And the third version. I added a dry-embossed layer (embossing folder from Sizzix). Then the layer with the stamp and heart. And a red ribbon.
Here are all the three cards together. 

I think I like the one to the left the best. What do you think?

TFL


2 comments:

Tejal said...

I love the 3rd card from the top...its beautiful..the embossed panel gives it a beautiful lift...

Jóna said...

Ég er mjög hrifin að korti tvö og finnst endilega að hjörtun þurfi að vera tvö. Finnst þriðja kortið líka mjög flott en finnst vanta eitt hjarta.