Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A winter wedding

I had been wondering if I could use the Inpressabilities from Spellbinders in my Cuttlebug and the only way to find out was to search on Youtube. And of course they had a few videos there to teach me how to do it. I watche Gina K.'s video a couple of times before I gave it a try.
I inked up the embossing plate before I embossed with it. You can click on the image to view it larger. I used an embossing plate, scallop circle die, circle die and a snowflaker die from Spellbinders. No stamping this time. This is one of the invitations I've made for my niece. She'll have to pick one design out for me to make for her wedding later in the year.

Here are a couple of pictures from our visit to Fort Polaski in Georgia.


My little one has been trying to run in the last couple of weeks. His walking is not "perfect" yet but he wants to speed things up a little bit. He's trying to be faster than me, I think. If I let him play in our front yard he runs up our driveway and tries to go out in the cul-de-sac. He keeps me busy, I have to say.

TFL

1 comment:

Tejal said...

I like the card..very subtle but super at the same time..I just placed an order for the cuttle-bug and now I'm going nuts trying to decide what dies to order...I think I'll put one impressabilites into my cart...I need to budget my spiraling hobby costs!!