Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bikini card and Big Love Fest

It's been a while since I made one of these cards. They're so fun and easy to make.
I think the hardest part is to pick the patterned paper for the bikini. I used card stock from Stampin'Up and the patterned paper is from my scrap stash. 
I got the template for this card from HERE.

We had a busy weekend, even if we didn't have much planned. Sunday we had to get some copies for passport applications and decided to drive through downtown Asheville. We had no idea there was a festival going on there. We saw a lot of people and tents up so we decided to see what was going on. Turns out it was the Big Love Fest

We got there just in time to see The Mad Tea Party play. They were so much fun. People and kids were dancing to their music.
My boys had so much fun dancing and running and being wild with the other kids. The weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold. And it wasn't too crowded either, just perfect. We had a blast.
I did make one mistake there, I sat on the ground too long and now my back is not good. I can barely stand/walk...let alone carry my little one. I'm hoping to get better a.s.a.p. so I can make more cards and go for walks with the little one.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: