Monday, May 23, 2011

Butterflies and sunsets

I]ve been wanting to get a butterfly punch or a butterfly die for my Cuttlebug for a long time now. I was running out of my white card stock and was ordering more when I saw this butterfly over at PTI.
So I sawed it from being stuck at a warehouse and now it's my new pet. Dimensions - 2 1/4" x 1 1/2". My older one was invited to a birthday party, his favorite (girl)friend turned 6 the other day, so I made a card using the butterfly for the first time. It's a pocket/envelope and a tag. We had to leave before she opened the presents so I don't know if she liked the card or not.
Yesterday we had  a pretty warm weather, the picture below was taken at around 10:30 am. 
And this is how the day ended.... 
I actually had a thunderstorm behind me when I took the picture.

Have a nice week everyone

No comments: