Friday, May 13, 2011

Magnolia fairy

I was looking through my old DCWV paper and wanted to try the color combination in this patterned paper. It had lighht blue, red, white and pale purple (I used pale plum card stock from SU).
I paper pieced the dress. Used my nesties on the circle and the scallop circle and a Martha Stewart border punch. This color combo was not as easy to use as I thought it would be and I think if I use this patterned paper again I'll skip the pale purple and possibly the red color.

We've been having pretty warm weather here lately and thunderstorms, fortunately not really bad ones right here but there was a deadly one in a county not far from here.
Here's downtown Asheville right before a thunderstorm hit it.
And below is my little one splashing in his pool, he´s done that a couple of times this week, unfortunately he's sick now, he's got a fever and a bad cold. I hope it's not from splashing in the water, the sun had warmed it up really good before he got in and it was in the lower 80's (Fahrenheit).

TFL

No comments: