Friday, June 24, 2011

Always friends

I made this easel card for a friend's son who turned 6. I think the stamp is from Sugarnellies.
The patterned paper is, I think, all from BoBunny. Not sure about the green one but the rest is. I used Prismacolor markers for the coloring.
This next card is a pretty simple one. I made a few of these to be used for kids in my hometown in Iceland. The colors are the colors for the sports teams there (soccer and basketball mainly).

The stamps is from Stampavie/Gillian F. Roberts. I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background. Extremely simple.

Here's my little Red Tornado. 
We went for a walk the other day and saw cardinals and other pretty bird, beautiful flowers and a bunny. But this "thing" he's got was the most interesting thing to him. He even took it home with him. He's trying really hard to say words and slowly adding to his vocabulary. Apparently not fast enough though, he'll be starting speech therapy when we get back from out trip to Iceland. He's a cute little mess maker, his job seems to be to keep my house turned up side down, I start cleaning up and he's right behind me making a mess again.

My older one went to karate summer camp last week and totally loved it so we might switch him from gymnastics to karate in the fall. This weeks he's going to VBS (Vacation Bible School) in the mornings and taking swim lessons late in the afternoon. Next week he'll only have swimlessons. Don't know what we'll do during the day, maybe do picnics at the playground or go to Lake Lure for a little bit of "Beach Fun".

I've got a few cards I need to take pictures of but we've been getting hit by thunderstorms so the lighting is not the best. I have also finished knitting a pair of socks for myself....a pretty ugly pair of socks, but I like them and I'm going to wear them a lot, I'll get pics when I've given them a nice bath.

I wish you all a perfect weather for whatever you've got planned this weekend :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: