Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Male greeting cards

I made these cards a couple of weeks ago. Thinking they can be used as Father's Day cards, male birthday cards or even graduation. The sentiment says "Congratulations".

 
The stamp set, ink, ribbon and some of the card stock are from Stampin'Up. The punch for the sentiment is also from SU. I used an embossing folder from Sizzix and dies from Spellbinders. I love my little Cuttlebug and am so happy I can use dies and embossing folders from all the different companies in my little Bug.

I haven't taken any pics of my boys this week, the older one is going to a karate summer camp here in town and the little one and I have just been hanging out. I took him to Splasheville yesterday but he wouldn't go anywhere near the water. I might take him to the pool today but we are expecting thunderstorms so we'll see.
I did sneak out on Monday evening, just before sunset. Drove to the wealthy part of Asheville, Town Mountain, and took a few pics of the sunset. Here's one of them.

I've just got a point and shoot camera...but it's an awesome one. Canon Powershot sx120is.
It's not one of the teeny tiny cameras out there but I'll recommend it to anyone :)

I hope you're having a great week. We've got thunderstorms in the forecast every day for a week. But I think it'ds about time we get some rain here so I'm happy about it :)

TFL

1 comment:

Jóna said...

Klukkukortin eru alveg meiriháttar !!! Elska klukkur :O)
Myndirnar þínar af sólsetrinu eru geggjaðar og spes þessi seinni. Varstu að fá þér þessa myndavél ?
17.júní kveðja :O)
Jóna