Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bicycle race

I planned this post a few days ago and got the pictures ready but I spent a big part of last week taking care of my littlest one. Trying my best to make him feel better. He had a bad cold and fever and basically cried from Tuesday to Friday and nothing seemed to make him feel better. Saturday he started pulling on his ears and yesterday we took him to see his doctor who confirmed an earinfection. Finally he's feeling better. This month has been rough on him, he's been sick a total of 2 and a half weeks and lost a couple of pounds because he wont eat when he's sick. So I'm finally getting a chance to finish this post.
I made this card a while back using stamps from Stampin'Up. I printed the sentiment. Used a border punch from Martha Stewart and a ribbon from Stampin'Up. The background stamp is my absolute favorite and the flowers are on my top ten list of favorites...maybe even top 5 list.
Here's a Tilda card I made a while back too. Tilda is from Magnolia and the borderpunch is from EKsuccess. I used a die from Spellbinders to cut out the image. The pink flower is actually from a dollar store, the roses are from Prima marketing.

My older son got an invitation to a friend's birthday party here in town. It was held in a place I know existed but I didn't know there was a nice playground and a bicycle/walking path behind the place, you can't really see it from the road. It is so perfect and just a few minutes from my place.  It is perfect for riding bikes and I don't have to drive to Asheville to let my boys play and ride their bikes/trikes.
The kids had so much fun at the party and the weather was perfect.

Now I just have to teach my son to ride his bicycle without the training wheels ;)

I hope you're having a good week, mine has been a lot better than the last one, so far.

TFL

No comments: