Thursday, September 15, 2011

MuMu the goat

I was going through my card making folder on my computer and found this card.
I had totally forgot about it. I made it last month for a friend who turned 5. We missed her birthday and I thought the image fit perfectly for belated birthday wishes. The image is from Whipper Snapper Designs. The patterned paper is retired Stampin'Up designer paper.
 I have a lot of pics to go through and resize but this next one was just waiting to be posted.
I love making easel cards and this one would fit perfect on a small present.
We had a busy weekend last weekend. Got visitors from Florida. My 6 year old had his third and last try outs for Odyssey of the Mind at school (he made it on a team, yay!). We visited with aunt and uncle in Weaverville and met up with more family there. Plus some hens, ducks, roosters and a goat. 
Aunt and Uncle have an old shack on their land, full of antigues, and we spent a couple of hours in there listening to old records, dancing and having fun. Little Jesse got to see a goat for the first time and he called it MuMu. He made sure to show it his favorite stuffed animal and was not afraid of it at all. Sylvan, my 6 year old, wouldn't go anywhere near it.
I just love this pictureI snapped of the goat doing stretches or something, LOL! 
Sunday Sylvan and I went to a birthday party and had a blast. Monday night Sylvan wasn't feeling too good and Tuesday morning he had a little bit og fever. He stayed home from school and has been home since then, his fever just kept rising until this morning when he finally felt a little bit better. I was starting to get pretty worried, but tomorrow he'll hopefully be able to go back to school.
My car's been in the shop since Monday and tomorrow I'll finally get it back, but I'll have to pay a small fortune to get it...yikes... :o

I wish all of you a happy weekend, we're getting cooler weather and I'm ready for it!

No comments: