Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tilda and Little Red

This little Tilda from Magnolia is one of my favorites. I was having a hard time getting good pictures so the colors are a little bit off.  I wanted to make two cards using the same image and the same patterned paper (BoBunny I think) but make them look totally different.

I think I managed keeping them different from each other.

I kind of got into making a bunch of Christmas cards so don't be surprised or offended by it if they take over my blog hehe. I don't do Halloween cards or Thanksgiving, not being raised in the US has probably got something to do with that. So I skip those holidays.

My older son had Monday off from school and hubby usually has Sundays and Mondays off from work so we decided to do something fun last weekend. We went on a short trip to South Carolina, to a town called Ninety Six. What a fun name fort a town. We stayed the night in Greenwood and I got to go to Hobby Lobby for the first time. Are you kidding me!?! The store was huge, the stamping/cardmaking department not so much. But I wish I had spent more time in the home decor department. I spent too much time in the Christmas department, I really had to force myself not no buy enough decorations to cover a whole Christmas tree. Too bad the store is a little bit too far away for me to go there again anytime soon.

I´m going to end this post with a picture of my little one, taken almost a month ago. Isn't he cute? ;)

No comments: