Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby girl

I got out one of my Inkadinkado clear stamp sets the other day. I was in the mood for making baby cards.

On this card (the giraffe card) I added glitter using glitter paint and Crystal Effects. I don't really need the Crystal effects but I just wanted the glitter raised a little bit. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and I cut out the image using a label die from Spellbinders.

Í added glitter to the little rabbit too, but this time I embossed it with Versamark and Iridescent Ice glitter from Stampin'Up. I used a border punch from EKsuccess, Prima flowers, Stampin'Up ribbon and Spellbinders' label die to cut the image. The green paper is from Basic Grey but I don't remember where the pink one is from, it's from my scrap pile.
I´ve got a couple of cards I'm working on but we'll see if I can get anything done tonight. My little one took a late nap and slept for almost 4 hours so he'll be staying up late tonight and his brother too. Maybe, just maybe that means I can sleep in a little bit tomorrow...I doubt it though.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: