Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas and birthday

I'm going to make this a quick post. I was going to post this last weekend but kind of got sucked into all the Halloween stuff going on :P
I really like this Tilda stamp from Magnolia but I'm having a hard time making a cute card with it. Looking at this card now I think it's just ...bleh... nothing special. I don't have any cute flowers to match the patterned papers I used. I think that would have helped.

I used a stamp from hÄnglar & stÄnglar on this card. I colored it last year and I used some sort of snow glitter on the scarf and the mittens. It's pretty simple and I think I like this one better than the first one. The colors are a little bit brighter.

I've got a couple of picsfrom my little one's birthday party. We had a dress up birthday party and he was dressed up as a dinosaur. He had no clue what to do with the candle we put on his cupcake and has obviously not been exposed to fire very much lol!

We got perfect weather. Only half of the people we invited showed up but the kids had fun and that's what matters, right?

Hope you have a great rest of the week :)

No comments: