Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas

I know, I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet and all I can think about is Christmas. I have to make my Christmas cards early so they can reach Iceland in time. I've already sent a bunch over there. I've actually stopped making them this year, haven't had the right mojo to make more. I've moved onto wedding cards.

I made a couple of cards using a stamp I really like from Stamping Bella. It's not new but they still had it the last time I looked at their page.

I actually had the images already colored from last year and glittered and everything. Just had to assemble the cards. I think I like the top one better but I do think that the purple (elegant eggplant from SU) and the rock color (river rock from SU) look good together.

Last week I decided to try and take a picture of my boys for this years Christmas card. We got their pajamas in the mail almost 2 weeks after I ordered them. They were shipped from Atlanta, Georgia (4 hours from here) and they went on a road trip with the UPS to South Carolina, North Carolina (3 places, the closest one 2 hours from here), Tennessee, Texas, Arizona, Texas, Tennessee and back to North Carolina. I just hope they had a nice journey lol! But I tell you, it's not easy to get my boys to be still during a photo shoot. The little one was all over the place while the older one kept trying to think of new poses which usually included his hand in front of his face or the Christmas lights in his face.

I did get a great shot but can't show it untill right before Christmas. We had Christmas music on and the boys had so much fun. 
The little one ended up putting allt the 350 lights on big bro's head.
This reminds me, I've started a new photography blog. I have friends who are trying to push me into becoming a professional photographer and I'm looking into it. There's a lot to think about and a lot that needs to be done so it might take a while for me to get "there". It's only got two posts right now but I'm working on more.
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: