Friday, November 18, 2011

More wedding cards

This wedding card is pretty simple but I really like it. The background paper is from Stampin'Up (possibly retired) and it's the same as I used in this post but I just kept it white this time.
The image is a stamp from the dollar bin I think at A. C. Moore, I can't find it in my crafty mess right now. I stamped the image, painted parts of it with glitter and then decided I wanted the whole image covered in glitter. Got out my heat gun and, versamark ink and my iridescent ice glitter and covered the whole image in glitter.
Here's another card I made at the same time, the image is from Hampton Arts. I covered it with UTEE and heat embossed it 3-4 times, then put it in the freezer to be able to make it crack.
I ended up using regular white card stock even if it doesn't match the image or the patterned paper, but very vanilla card stock didn't match either. I really like that patterned paper, the pattern is raised. It's hard to get a decent picture of it though. I think it's from Heidi Swapp.

Hope you are having a nice day. I know I am and I'm going to do my best to find time to do something crafty!

No comments: