Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weddings and babies

I've been in the mood  for wedding and baby cards lately. I need to make a couple more wedding cards and at least one more baby card. Here's a wedding card I made a couple of days ago.
The background paper started out white but I decided to change it to gray using my brayer and then used a sponge to put pink on the edges. I used a wedding cake stamp from HamptonArt. The images is covered in glitter paint (watercolor iridescent medium). It's my "new" favorite glitter, no gluey mess to deal with.

And here's a baby boy card. 
The background here started white too, I used my brayer, a background stamp (from SU) and silver spray mist. The giraffe stamp is from Inkadinkado and I used a label die from Spellbinders to cut it out.

I'm going to keep this short, both my boys are sick, one has a bad stomach bug and the other one has something I can't figure out...might just be teething (there's been a lot of crying and shadowing momma in the last couple of days and not much eating). I feel like I might be catching the stomach flue to....I hope not though. I just hope your weekend is going better than mine!
Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful cards love the backgrounds.

Jóna said...

Alveg fullt af flottum kortum, prjónaskap og æðislega skemmtilegar myndir af strákunum síðan ég kíkti hingað síðast :O)