Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby boy

I can't believe 2011 is almost over, just a few hours left. We had a pretty busy year. I took so many pictures this year I don't think I have the time today to post pics from each month of the year like some bloggers. Not today. The little one is fighting a nasty cold and big bro is getting ready for a long playdate with a couple of his (girl)friends. They'll be going to the movies, playing and making crafts, I know he's going to love it. If the little one feels up to it after his nap today he might get to join them for a couple of hours.
There'll be no festivities tonight in this house hold, hubby is scheduled to work...as always...we might hear some fireworks but we never really see them from our house. I do have plans to watch the Reykjavik fireworks live on the computer tonight though.

The sun is shining today and I should take advantage of that and take pictures of the cards I've made recently. I've got a few ards in the making too, I got my stamps out yesterday after what feels like a long break. I do have a couple of baby cards to show you now though.
The stamps are from Inkadinkado. The papers are old from from Kelly Panacci.

I used Spellbinders dies and a Stampin'Up border punch.

I'm gonna go enjoy the sun while it's out.


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

No comments: