Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa tags

I went to a Stampin'Up workshop earlier this month and we made Christmas gift card holders
This santa giftcard holder was my favorite...lots and lots of glitter. It's made using punches and Sizzix dies mostly. I thought it was so much fun and decided to try and see if I could make something similar at home, using my tools. My Santa is a little bit smaller, perfect size for a gift tag. 
The body, head and wreath are made using Spellbinders dies. The mittens are Sizzix, the hat and the beard are hand cut. It's not as pretty as the bigger one but it was still fun to make and my 6 year old made one of his own.

I managed to get one good picture of the boys for this years Christmas card, it was hard to get them to sit still and look up at the same time ;)

Happy Holidays to all of you :)

No comments: