Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stampin'Up Christmas

A couple of weeks ago I went to a Stampin'Up workshop at my demonstrators house. We made three Christmas cards.
We had the option of embossing the tree panel here but I decided to keep it simple. It did look good with the embossing though. We added glitter dots to the tree.

I really like the color combo here, the stripes look a little bit busy. I think I would not use patterned paper under the ribbon if I'd do this again but I still think it's cute.

This one is my favorite. Simple but classic. We made the patterns on the red and green panels, using red ink on the red one and green on the green. I think the stamp is just perfect, I with I could buy it as a single stamp (not in a set).

This week has been a bit busy. My 6 year old is having a hard time getting back on his sleep schedule after the Thanksgiving break. When he doesn't get enough sleep his mood is terrible and he gets mean.
He didn't fall asleep until after 9:30 pm tonight, same with the 2 year old but at least he takes a nap every day.


Tomorrow we've got a breakfast date with SANTA ;)


No comments: