Monday, January 23, 2012

C. C. Designs

I'm a little late posting this. My little one is repeating last winter's sickness. He literally got one day off antibiotics before he got sick with a cold again. Which means both of us stay home all the time. He doesn't know anything else but it's driving me nuts being stuck at home. He's a little trooper. His coloring skills are improving and his speech has improved a lot too in the last couple of weeks.
Anyway, I do have a couple of cards to show you. I got out a C.C. Designs stamp that I've got and patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. I love this paper collection, it's called Quite Contrary.

Two cards, same style just different patterns from the paper pad. I managed to make a few cards this weekend and want to make a couple more before I send off a box to my mom. I've got the confirmation cards just about done, got the last one on my desk halfway done.
I am also knitting socks for my older son, striped (blue, red and orange) and he loves them. I'm only halfway done with the second sock, the first one took me too long to make.
I´m going to end this short post with a picture of my little COOL dude using his nebulizer.
Gotta stay cool, even if you're not feeling to good.

No comments: