Saturday, January 7, 2012

Male confirmation cards

My first post of the year, yay! I wanted to write it sooner but my little one has been sick for over a week now. He almost started the new year at the hospital but we managed to get his coughing under control after he'd been coughing non-stop for 2 hours and having a hard time catching his breath. Poor guy, I was hoping he was over his lung problems but now he's on some sort of steroid that he gets through his nebulizer and antibiotics for an earinfection. Not the best start of a year for him.

Anyway, I've got a couple of cards to show you. I'm a little bit proud of them. I've been wanting to make male confirmation cards (or any male cards for that matter) that are not girly and that stand out a bit. And I came up with this design and another one that I'm saving for another post.
My Cuttlebug and my Nestability shapes/dies came in very handy.

I drew the bow ties with a sharpie but come to think of it, I think I may have a stamp that could do the job.
What do you think? They don't have to be confirmation cards only, they could be graduation cards or even birthday cards.

I want to show you a picture of the last sunset of 2011. I was too late to actually see the sun go down but I noticed the colors in the sky and thought they were so beautiful. 
And here's one of the last pictures I took of my boys in the year 2011. 
I hope you all had a great start of the new year and that it just keeps getting better and better :)

No comments: