Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tilda w. tulips

The weather here this winter has been kind of crazy. Not crazy bad, just different, we get warm days and then cold days and then warm again. Warm as in spring like weather. So all my bulbs, tulips and daffodils are coming up 2-3 months too early, yikes.
So I thought this card was perfect for this post. The stamp is from Magnolia and the papers are from My Mind's Eye. I used ink from Stampin'Up to color in the image.

The weather today was pretty good, we had a chilli start but it got warmer as the sun came up. So in the afternoon my little one got to go outside to play for the first time in at least 3 weeks. The poor thing had to be bundled up, I don't want to take any chances. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he'll be fine for a few more days at least.
Our yard is pretty big and it looks like we (or I) won't be done raking the leaves before fall hits us again. I tried talking my hubby into getting a leaf blower and he wouldn't do it. Well, I'm telling you, if I don't get help raking those leaves I'm going to have to go buy a leaf blower myself! We usually do this together but this year I've not been getting any help :( Except from my boys...hehem...jumping in the piles and spreading them all over the place again ;) This should have been a snow post but I have a feeling we wont be getting any snow this year :o That white stuff is busy keeping Iceland covered this winter (so glad I'm not there!).
Anyway, I still haven't finished that last confirmation card I talked about in my last post but I'm almost done knitting my son's socks :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: