Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello, hello! Seems like a couple of moths just flew by without any posts from little old me.
Well, that doesn't mean I haven't been making cards. I had planned to post this before my older son's spring break but I didn't. We've don't have wireless internet and my pc is in my younger son's bed room. And there's rarely a time during the day that I can sit down and write for my blog. So I'm forced to do it in the dark after the little one has gone to bed. And I find it a bit hard. But as soon as school is out I'm moving the little one to his brother's room, where they'll be sharing a bunkbed. YAY!

I've just got a couple of simple cards to show you this time. I made them back in January or February I think. And hopefully in the next couple of days I'll get another post going with newer creations.

I used stamps from Inkadinkado and Stampin'Up here.

The day before St. Patrick's Day I found a four leaf clover and a five leaf clover in my front yard. What are the odds of that happening?

My tulips bloomed early and I absolutely loved the splash of color while it lasted. The only color in my flower bed now is the broken chalk my two year old dropped in it.
Happy Mother's Day

No comments: