Sunday, June 17, 2012

black and white

This is my fourth attempt to write this post. This summer "vacation" is starting to wear me out :P The boys don't fall asleep untill ten pm or later sometimes, which gives me no break at all. On top of that my hubby brought home little black kitten and the poor thing was so scared he took off and hid in the woods. And I am finally now (6 days later) getting some reaction from the poor thing. He wont let me pet him but he plays 2-3 feet away from me and meows back when I call him. I walk in the back yard and start meowing and he meows back and comes out from his hiding place.
Anyway, onto my cards. I was playing a little bit with different folding styles and decided to try dry embossing on my tri-fold cards. I like the result.
What do you think? I made these cards with graduation in mind. Trying to keep them neutral. On the top card I used an embossing folder from The Paper Studio, background stamp from Stampin'Up and the flower stamp is from Inkadinkado.
On the bottom card I used embossing folders from Cuttlebug and a flower stamp from Stampin'Up.
And nestabilities from Spellbinders to cut out the circles.

I've got some random black and white pictures from spring break.
This is Simon, he's an outdoor cat like our little kitten.
This was my FIL's tractor.
And my little one running wild ;)
And I'm going to end this post with a picture of our little Bitey Boo

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
and
HAPPY 17TH OF JUNE (Icelandic National Day) TO ICELAND

No comments: