Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graduation

I've been having fun using other folds than the regular one. The easel fold is one of my favorites
I really like the color combo I used here. The stamps are from Inkadinkado (I'm too lazy to get up and check). The patterned paper is an old one from Stampin'Up. I cut the circles and rectangles with die templates from Spellbinders and embossed the card with a folder from Sizzix. I added a little bit of glitter to the flowers.
Here I used the gate fold for my card. Two different kinds of embossing folders from Cuttlebug, Spellbinders die templates and the Inkadinkado stamp again. I didn't use a sentiment on this one but I was thinking of it being a graduation card.

Here are my last zoo pictures. Lowry Park zoo has a couple of splash areas for the kids. I think that's brilliant. That helps keep the kids feeling good on hot days.

They've also got rides for kids. 
These guys posed a bit for me. 
And we checked on the giraffes and zebras. S got to feed the giraffes. 
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: