Sunday, June 3, 2012

Monkeys and apes

...and cards too.
This simple card is mate with stamps from Stampin'Up, die templates from Spellbinders and an embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Provocraft). I have seen a few cards similar to this one and wanted to try to make one of my own.  
Here's one of the graduation cards I made this spring. There's plenty of room for a sentiment. But I skipped it. I wish I had more nice sentiments in Icelandic. I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The clock stamp is from Stampin'Uo and the book stamp is from Magnolia.

I'm going to bore you with more zoo pictures. This time I've picked through the pictures I took of my favorite animals, apes and monkeys. 


Aren't they adorable? I just want to give them all a hug. There was a small spider monkey that I wanted to get a picture of but he was resting in the shade and all I could see was his tail hanging from a tree. I witnessed a chimp sitting up high on a pole peeing and another chimp thought it was water and tried to drink it...I didn't get a picture of that but it was hilarious. Here they are right after the fact:
I´ve still got more zoo pictures but this is enough for this post ;)
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: