Friday, June 1, 2012

More pics

I bought Cross dies that I thought would be perfect for confirmation cards. But they were too late shipping them from the manufacturer to the store so I didn't get a chance to play with them much. I did make a couple of cards that can be used either as confirmation or christening cards.
The crosses are from Spellbinders and the stamp is from Stampin'Up.
Pretty clean and simple.

I've got a couple more pics to show you from our trip to Florida.
I think lizards are so stinkin' cute. And there's lots of them at my MIL's house. But they can be pretty fast and hard to take pictures of. This one wasn't too worried about me coming too close for a picture.
We went to an airshow, it was pretty awesome...and loud. Last year my little one cried/screamed the whole time but this time he was pretty much ok with the noise.

We had planned on going to St. Augustine on the way to MIL's but the weather was so awful that we skipped it. Then we decided to make a short trip over there and visit with my SIL at the same time. She doesn't live there but not too far away from it.
My boys on their way to see a castle.
The castle was pretty cool but I do not recommend taking a 2 year old there unless you are prepared to be chasing the toddler non stop in the heat.
Don't they look like little angels?
My older son loved the beach...the little one not so much. 
And one last picture, from my SIL's place. 
A perfect place for enjoying an evening on the water, right?

I wish you all a great weekend.

No comments: