Friday, July 27, 2012

Babies and bubbles

There's a new baby in the family. We are a great-aunt and uncle to a new baby girl and I can't wait to see her. She was born abroad so I'll have to wait a couple of months before I get to see her. So I figured I should post a couple of baby cards. They can easily be made as "girl" cards.
I used a die cut template from Lifestyle Crafts to make the pram/buggy. I wish the template was a little bit smaller so it would fit a standard card size better. This card is 5.5x5.5 in. I used a couple of dies from Spellbinders to make the layer and made a fake frame. Pretty simple, bows, glitter and flowers can easily be added.
And this one can be made in any colors. The stamp is from Stampin'Up, the borderpunch from eksuccess and I used an impression plate from Papertrey Ink for the background layer.

I'm  making this a short post, it's late enough for bed but I'm working on a card.
Just a couple of summertime photos of my boys.
And a sunset in the mountains of NC.
Have a nice weekend!

No comments: